Genesee Manor I
19415 Purlingbrook Livonia MI 48152
Genesee Manor I is a residential care home, located in Livonia, Michigan, dedicated to serving seniors in Wayne County and surrounding areas. If you love big city life and the sense of adventure it brings, Genesee Manor I is the place for you. Located just 15 miles northwest of Detroit, Grand Rapids is the ninth largest municipality in Metro Detroit.
Definitely not your typical group home setting, Genesee Manor I is committed to providing residents with the personalized attention they need. No matter what time of the day or night you call, someone will be available to answer. Whether you need a helping hand, or a friendly face, the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with Genesee Manor I is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Services Available with Genesee Manor I:
- Dentist and Podiatrist services
- Indoor/Outdoor common areas
- Onsite/Offsite activities
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other activities
If you enjoy being treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve, Genesee Manor I is the place for you. Let the warm and friendly Genesee Manor I staff help you lead a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, while feeling a strong sense of independence with all the comforts of home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Genesee Manor I Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.