Fremont Rest Center
300 South Vance Street Fremont NC 27830
Fremont Rest Center is an assisted living community located in the beautiful and quiet town of Fremont, North Carolina. Fremont is a peaceful town with a wonderful sense of community. Although it is small, it is an active town with many different things to do and see. There is a library, several different parks, churches, and variety of different businesses to visit. Back at the Fremont Rest Center you can stroll through the grounds, socialize with the other residents, or spend your time inside one of our spacious apartments, where our highly skilled and pleasant staff is available to you at any time of the day or night.
The friendly and highly qualified staff are dedicated to making your daily life a pleasure. Apart from having access to our fantastic staff 24 hours a day, we also offer several different amenities, including:
- An onsite beautician, to attend to all your beauty needs
- Delicious, healthy meals, with different dietary options available
- Common spaces indoors and out, for socializing with friends and family
- A wide range of different activities run for residents
- Complimentary transportation
Fremont Rest Center is a great choice of residence for anyone looking for a quiet and respectful place to live. We hope you will join us here, and be proud to call Fremont Rest Center home.
Pricing at Fremont Rest Center
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Fremont Rest Center
Senior Housing Types Provided at Fremont Rest Center
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.