Forest Lake Retirement Home
542 Forest Lake Rd. Forest City NC 28043
Forest Lake Retirement Home is a senior care home that is located in the small city of Forest City, NC and in Rutherford county. Forest City was once known as Burnt Chimney and is located just a few miles north of the South Carolina border. The group home setting itself is just down the road from the Second Broad River, which runs into the larger, beautiful Forest Lake. The views and the closeness to local shopping and dining makes Forest City a wonderful place to call home.
Forest Lake Retirement Home is dedicated to the safety and the security of its seniors. Our staff are available and awake 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our nurses on staff are available for any medical concerns and a hospital is not too far from the community. Additionally, secure resident parking is available for our residents and their guests.
In addition to the relaxing city and the secure community, Forest Lake Retirement Home encourages interaction and independence among its residents. We offer the following services and amenities:
- Meals provided daily, including vegetarian and other restrictions available
- Complimentary transportation to off-site personal and medical appointments
- Regularly planned activities available both on and off-site
- Common rooms available within the community
Forest Lake Retirement Home is proud of all it has to offer in terms of location and skilled caregivers. We are excited to provide you with the care, professionalism and independence that you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.