Elmcroft of State College
150 Farmstead Lane State College PA 16803
- Private and shared personal care and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Best Friends memory care program
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living and memory care resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we're always there to provide support should they need it.
Pricing at Elmcroft of State College
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Elmcroft of State College
- Clean & Friendly!
Very clean facility! Very friendly staff. During several visits there were group activities taking place and it was heartening to see the the residents enjoying and taking part.
- Review of Elmcroft of State College - State College, PA
I have lived in State College for 8+ years. It is a great community. Many friends.
- So Happy My Father Is Here
I am extremely happy I was able to move my father into Elmcroft in State College. I am very impressed with how well he is doing. His transition was much smoother than anticipated, as he was made to feel welcomed...See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Elmcroft of State College
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elmcroft of State College
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.