1300 West Waugh Street Dalton GA 30720
We offer a thoughtful, warm and loving environment designed to promote independence and dignity. Our caring staff will offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living. We can accommodate short term respite stays, transitional stays and urgent placement. We coordinate care with third party care providers including home health providers and hospice care.
Our residents enjoy the many amenities available at Dalton Place:
- Spacious studio and one bedroom apartments, some with porches
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves
- Cheerful dining room serving three meals and snacks daily
- Computer room with free Wi-Fi
- Emergency response system in bedrooms and bathrooms
- All public and private areas are wheelchair & walker accessible
- Transportation is provided to medical appointments as well as offsite activities
- Pet friendly community
- 24 hour staffing, including a Registered Nurse
- Walk in showers with built in safety features
- Three churches within one mile of our community
At Dalton Place we like to enjoy summer evenings watching birds and chatting with friends in our outdoor courtyard. When the weather is too hot to be outdoors we have cozy lounges for socializing with friends or a peaceful library to peruse.
There are a variety of activities to participate in such as book clubs, daily exercise classes and arts & crafts classes and bingo games. Our live entertainment evenings are very popular but if you would like something that involves a little more pampering we invite you to visit our onsite beauty and barber salon. We also enjoy invigorating visits to historic sites, shopping trips, and tours of the local mountains, nature preserve and bird sanctuary and scenic areas.
Pricing at Dalton Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Dalton Place
- HORRIBLE NASTY & HEARTLESS
Only because zero stars isnt an option! My grandfather was in the memory care unit for 1 1/2 yrs. Its dirty & stinks. Staff is lazy as I witnessed patients setting alone several times. Any clothes or necessities...
- thank you Dalton Place
Although our mom didn't have long at Dalton Place before she passed, the support of the staff was wonderful. They understood we were going through a difficult time with the transition and were available...
Enjoyed my tour of the community. The staff is pleasant and appeared attentive to the residents. The residents appeared content and well cared for They're undergoing some remodeling, but it's safe...
- See all 36 community reviews
Community Details at Dalton Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Dalton Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.