CuJo Family Care
3955 Woodleaf Barber Road Cleveland NC 27013
CuJo Family Care is a senior care home in the spectacular Cleveland Township of Rowan County, North Carolina. From our group home setting, you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Table Rock and the grandeur of the historic town of Cleveland. We are fortunate because the area has warm summers, mild winters, and brilliant falls and springs, so the senior residents at CuJo Family Care can have enthusiastic recreation in Cleveland all year round. Outdoor lovers go for fun at the Shelby City Park or hiking trails at the Caesars Head State Park.
Let our team of dedicated and friendly caregivers shower you with love 24/7. We are the Cleveland, NC residential care home team that is passionate about your independence and well-being. We will help you to stay in bloom and inspire you to enjoy a productive life. We provide a personal response call system and prescription oversight.
The services and amenities at CuJo Family Care are designed to surpass expectations, not to simply meet a need:
- Scenic courtyard
- Recreation and fitness center
- Chef prepared, three meals a day in a restaurant-style dining
- Programs designed to serve cognitively impaired residents
- On-site daily living assistance, such as meal preparation, bathing, errands, and housekeeping
- Beauty and barber salon
- Exercise programs
When you live on the beautiful CuJo Family Care campus, it becomes your home, and the specially trained staff will treat you as a dear family member.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
CuJo Family Care Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.