Cristal Palace Resort
1881 Palm Bay Road Palm Bay FL 32905
Cristal Palace Resort is a picturesque assisted living community located in beautiful Palm Bay, Brevard County, Florida. Providing a quiet, calm, tranquil environment for seniors to create a strong, supportive community in a coastal Florida town nestled along the Atlantic Ocean, residents and their families can find a vibrant and fulfilling place to transform into a home away from home.
Built on a foundation of respect and compassion, Cristal Palace Resort is a supportive place to build a new life. Our strong community offers a family-inspired atmosphere, making sure all of our residents feel safe, cared for, and, most importantly, at home with us. We believe it is important to provide our residents with the utmost care and attention, creating programs designed to provide well-rounded care intended to fulfill the mind, body, and spirit in a personalized manner for all our seniors. We are also fully qualified to support residents who require memory care for illnesses such as Alzheimer's and dementia.
In addition to creating a warm, caring environment, Cristal Palace Resort offers a wide range of features and amenities designed to ensure seniors lead active, healthy lives, including:
- Private rooms and suites designed to fit any lifestyle
- Wide range of on-site activities and events, including social gatherings and fitness classes customized to resident abilities
- Organized outings in the local community
- Salon and spa services on site for resident convenience
- Full-service dining with three meals a day, both in the dining room and served privately, designed by professional dietitians
As a compassionate, caring assisted living community, the team at Cristal Palace Resort is pleased to welcome you to our community and everything our comfortable center has to offer.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.