Conventry Home Health Care
8696 Crosby Lake Rd Clarkston MI 78346
- patient community integrated living: Those in this system have to be both physically and mentally capable of meeting their own custodial requirements. You will be served 24 hours a day, having your laundry taken care of, your medications dispensed and transportation provided to and from your appointments. A variety of social activities are also there to keep you and your fellow patients entertained.
- support independent living program: This is somewhat similar to the patient community integrated living program just described, except that here you get to live in an apartment of your own somewhere in your community. The purpose of support independent living is to prepare patients to live fully on their own. You receive many of the same services, as well as money management assistance.
- day and respite care
- special rehabilitation services and programming: for patients who are paralyzed or otherwise non-ambulatory and have special needs
Pricing at Conventry Home Health Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Conventry Home Health Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Conventry Home Health Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.