Carolina Gardens at York
1020 North Congress Street York SC 29745
At Carolina Gardens at York we are committed to providing high quality assisted living and memory care services in a manner that encourages independence and respects the individuality of each resident. Our well-trained staff is ready to help around the clock while residents enjoy all that our community has to offer.
Carolina Gardens at York ensures residents have the best retirement experience possible by offering a wide range of services and amenities which include:
- Home-cooked meals served daily in our welcoming and relaxing dining room
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Spacious apartment accommodations which feature kitchenette, individual climate controls and emergency call system
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Sitting areas with fireplaces where residents gather to share stories and develop lasting friendships
Pricing at Carolina Gardens at York
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Carolina Gardens at York
- My mom's happy home
We toured this community for care. We liked the staff that seems to be very helpful. This is a close location for me to visit. We were happy that the community was clean. They do have activities and everyone...
- A good community
This is a nice community. They presented the food well. It was a buffet style dinner and the staff would prepare the residents plates for them so they did not have to stand in line. They did not however clean...
- Not a Good Experience
Unfortunately we did not have the best experience with this community. The building is run down, and some updating. I was not comfortable with the care he was receiving. It is a convenient location for us....
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Carolina Gardens at York
Senior Housing Types Provided at Carolina Gardens at York
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.