Carolina Gardens at Rock Hill
1785 Lexington Common Dr Rock Hill SC 29732
At Carolina Gardens at Rock Hill our residents are active and thrive through our unique and personalized programs. We encourage community engagement while respecting the privacy and individuality of each resident. From cocktail hours to lifelong learning opportunities, our residents enjoy the best senior living has to offer. We are proud of our involvement in the larger community of Rock Hill and have a presence in the community through volunteer and intergenerational programs.
Our residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities including:
- Three home-cooked meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- A choice of one-bedroom and studio apartment homes
- Pet friendly accommodations
- Welcoming common areas with fireplaces
- Conveniently located near local shopping and dining
Pricing at Carolina Gardens at Rock Hill
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Carolina Gardens at Rock Hill
Community Details at Carolina Gardens at Rock Hill
Senior Housing Types Provided at Carolina Gardens at Rock Hill
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.