Callahan Village & Cottages
1801 Northwest Garden Valley Boulevard Roseburg OR 97471
Callahan Village is more than a home. It is a community, giving seniors the perfect combination of private living and an engaged social lifestyle. Our residents enjoy local attractions, regular cocktail hours and life-long learning opportunities, all of which contribute to a strong sense of belonging and engagement.
Services and amenities offered at Callahan Village & Cottages include:
- Inviting fireside lounge and library
- Scheduled transportation for local events and shopping
- Pet friendly accommodations
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Elegant dining room with restaurant-style dining
- Personalized care plans
- Housekeeping and linen services
- A bustling and dynamic social calendar that meets a wide range of interests
Pricing at Callahan Village & Cottages
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Callahan Village & Cottages
- Another Tour For Us
This was like the other assisted living communities. We were able to go into on of the cottages. I had a very large kitchen with a living room that was quite small. In bad weather we would have to go out and...
- Mom Is Safe Here
This community is very clean with accommodating staff. The memory care facility next door will be an easy move if my mom exceeds the level of care that can be provided at the assisted living facility. My mom...
Nice place for assisted living, not for independent living.
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Callahan Village & Cottages
Senior Housing Types Provided at Callahan Village & Cottages
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.