Burke Long Term Care
125 Camellia Garden Street Morganton NC 28655
Pricing at Burke Long Term Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Burke Long Term Care
- Burke Long Term Care is an amazing place!!!!
My mom and I feel like part of the family at this community. The staff care a great deal for the residents. This is a small community that does not have a lot of bells and whistles. They take good care of this...
- Old, ugly, run down, out-dated, very ...
Old, ugly, run down, out-dated, very sad atmosphere
- This place is terrible I hated leavi...
This place is terrible I hated leaving him there for the short time he was there
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Burke Long Term Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Burke Long Term Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.