Burke Long Term Care
125 Camellia Garden Street Morganton NC 28655
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Burke Long Term Care Reviews
- Burke Long Term Care is an amazing place!!!!
My mom and I feel like part of the family at this community. The staff care a great deal for the residents. This is a small community that does not have a lot of bells and whistles. They take good care of this...
- Old, ugly, run down, out-dated, very ...
Old, ugly, run down, out-dated, very sad atmosphere
- This place is terrible I hated leavi...
This place is terrible I hated leaving him there for the short time he was thereSee all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.