9606 Northeast Zac Lentz Parkway Victoria TX 77904
Brookdale Victoria offers customized care services and carefree living for independent seniors, seniors looking for assistance with activities of daily living and seniors with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia. Our well-trained staff encourages individuality and independence while being readily available to provide compassionate care services. Brookdale Victoria has resort-style services and amenities that include:
- Apartment style homes with individual climate controls, private patios and full kitchens
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
- Three gourmet meals provided daily
- Scheduled transportation services
- Spacious common areas
- Private mailboxes
- Beauty salon
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Victoria Reviews
- MY father is pleased...
My father is adjusting very well since his move into Brookdale. He is happy with the food and he likes the shuttle service that takes then where they need to go. It has been a good experience so far.
- Working Out Well at This Community
Everything is working out pretty well for my father in laws here at this community. We are satisfied with his move here. He is doing well, we know he is in good hands at this community. They are providing him...
- Missing The Home Feel
When one walks in the first time, there is a group area and the residents are eating their meals. If not use the community it can be a shock. It also looked older community with an institutional layout. However...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.