Brookdale Spring Arbor
1800 India Hook Road Rock Hill SC 29732
Brookdale Spring Arbor offers a holistic approach to care that provides residents with a true sense of purpose and belonging, meeting social, spiritual, physical, mental and emotional needs. Because we offer a continuum of care services, residents and their families rest easy knowing that if needs change, they can stay in our community and avoid searching for a new home and care services.
Our community is active and engaging with a dynamic activities schedule and regular outings to local shopping, dining and attractions. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Spring Arbor include:
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Room service
- Daily programs and events to encourage community engagement
- A choice of private or companion studio apartments
- Spacious accommodations with kitchenette, private bath and individual climate control
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Contact didn't show. There was busy activity and work with residents. Dementia area was locked and residents seemed lethargic. good pricing.
So far it's going good.
So far it's going good. I would give them four out of five. I haven't heard any major complaints, so far things seem smooth.
This was a nice community and the staff were friendly during our visit. This was however a larger community and we were looking for something with a more homey feel to it.See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.