Brookdale South San Angelo
2695 Valley View Boulevard San Angelo TX 76904
At Brookdale South San Angelo, our residents receive customized care services that encourage independence. We provide extra care services for seniors needing assistance with activities of daily living as well as care for residents with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia. Residents choose from a variety of floor plans to find the apartment home that best meets their needs and budget.
Brookdale South San Angelo is a pet-friendly community with resort-style amenities that include:
- Beauty salon and barber shop for manicures, hairstyling and facials
- A holistic approach to care that values individuality
- Access to a well-trained and dedicated staff around the clock
- Three homemade meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- Daily programs and activities
Pricing at Brookdale South San Angelo
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale South San Angelo
- A good tour
This looked like a nice clean community when we visited. The people I met were nice. They seem to offer some nice amenities including transportation. This community was a little larger than what we were looking...
- Good Care
I like the care from this community I like knowing that they keep me informed on any changes. The staff is friendly and caring. We like the menu of the meals that are offered. They have a lot of activities...
- Comfort for mom
We like this community. The staff is very helpful and considerate. We like the community a lot due to the cleanliness. The menu is outstanding and healthy with a good variety. I like knowing that she is getting...See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale South San Angelo
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale South San Angelo
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.