Brookdale Missoula Valley
3620 American Way Missoula MT 59808
We offer many amenities and services designed to meet your social, mental and physical needs. Our caring staff and comfortable community provides:
- Brain health activities
- Scheduled transportation to appointments
- Fine dining with special diet accommodation
- All public and private spaces are wheelchair and walker friendly
- Beautician on site
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Help with medications and chronic disease monitoring
- Health and wellness education
We provide residents and their pets with a home-like environment that offers activity, friendship and fun. Favorite activities include bingo and other games, daily exercise classes, live music, church services and happy hours. Residents can also enjoy being a part of groups such as Men's Group and Gal's Gathering. Our resident association assist our dining staff and activities staff in choosing menu items, outings and other activities.
Pricing at Brookdale Missoula Valley
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Missoula Valley
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Missoula Valley
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.