1460 North Main Street McPherson KS 67460
Residents at Brookdale McPherson receive highly personalized care services that encourage independence and honor individuality. Our residents thrive, knowing their needs are being met and they are free to enjoy all the amenities of our community.
All of our services and amenities aim to enrich the lives of residents, services include:
- Full meal service with entrees selected by a registered dietician
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Regular laundry and linen service
- Daily programs and activities
- Medication administration and assistance
We believe in providing well-rounded care, meeting the physical, spiritual, intellectual, emotional and mental needs of each resident in a manner that provides purpose and meaning.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.