1098 Bradford Way Kingston TN 37763
Brookdale Kingston is a thriving senior community offering high quality care services in a comfortable, home-like community. Residents choose from a variety of floor plans and layouts to find the private apartment home that most appeals to them. Our single-story community is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility and has many areas where residents enjoy gathering and entertaining.
Our staff is passionate about providing high quality senior care services that improve the quality of life for our residents. These services include:
- Staff on-site around the clock
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Three delicious and well-balanced meals served daily
- Outdoor areas including a courtyard and gardening area
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Kingston Reviews
- Mixed experience
Our experience with the community was somewhat mixed. It was a nice enough looking place, but they really were not equipped to handle even minor dementia problems. They might be worth a look if your loved one...
I lived in this facility. The food, nursing staff and executive director are horrible, [removed] and [removed]. We were served pinto beans 2-3 times a week. These poor residents had to order grilled cheese...
- What a Wonderful Solution
Really helpful, friendly people helped me place my mother from out of state into a lovely, caring community. The staff answered most of my questions and helped with the transition of quickly moving my mother...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.