7235 Delta Commerce Drive Lansing MI 48917
Residents at Brookdale Delta receive highly personalized care, specially designed to meet the unique and changing needs of people living with dementia. Our staff is carefully and thoughtfully chosen to work specifically with our memory impaired residents. We know that a familiar daily routine is important to the quality of life for people with Alzheimer's and so we offer a gentle daily schedule. The schedule includes mental and physical exercise, individual and group life skills as well as enriching programs and activities.
Services and amenities at Brookdale Delta include
- A staff that is well-trained and educated in dementia care with ongoing support and training opportunities
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dining, bathing and grooming needs
- Three balanced meals served daily in our dining room with consistent seating
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services performed regularly
- A secure home-like environment for residents to feel safe and comfortable
- An on-site library with a large variety of books in regular and large print
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Fully enclosed sun room to enjoy year round
- Luxurious living room with a fireplace to socialize and entertain
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.