Brookdale Copperfield Village
501 E Larkspur St Victoria TX 77904
Very reasonable monthly rates make it possible for those on fixed or limited incomes to keep their living costs in line while they enjoy a maintenance-free way of life.
In this safe, secure community, residents enjoy an independent way of life among other active empty nesters and retired adults, who share interests, activities, and the gracious Copperfield lifestyle.
Fabulous home cooking is part of daily life at Copperfield Village. The community dining room has an upscale restaurant-like atmosphere, and is the perfect place for residents who appreciate fine dining and don't wish to dine alone.
Private Patio Homes
The single-story, one- and two-bedroom homes are built around the Community Center, and typically feature such amenities as sunlit living rooms, private patios, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, and modern appliances.
And there are many extras included that you can CHOOSE to use:
- Transportation — staff will take you on errands or to appointments if you don't drive
- The Community Center — featuring a TV room, library, game room, and exercise area
- Activities — special game nights, theme parties, Bible studies, and community gatherings are available year long
At Copperfield Village, life is as independent as you want it to be!
Pricing at Brookdale Copperfield Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Copperfield Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Copperfield Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.