Brookdale Chandler Place
745 Dilworth Lane Rock Hill SC 29732
At Brookdale Chandler Place, our well-trained and courteous staff handle all the chores of daily living so that residents enjoy all that the community and surrounding area has to offer. Our community is built to provide the ultimate experience in retirement living with spacious accommodations, a dynamic social calendar and comfortable gathering places.
Our residents enjoy luxurious services and amenities, including:
- Outdoor gardening areas and a perfectly manicured courtyard
- Full-service dining room with guest meals available
- A choice of one- or two-bedroom apartment homes
- Spacious homes with individual climate controls, a full kitchen and a walk-in shower
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation services
Pricing at Brookdale Chandler Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Chandler Place
We ended up not going to the store mainly because it's very similar to the Charlotte East facility and we ran out of time. Also as I mentioned below that we are now focusing on apartment-style living without...
Very impressed with everything, including the sales counselor, [Removed]. Price is right and my mother is convinced. This is potentially the place!
- Nice People!
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable at the Brookdale Chandler Place. The place was nice but the rooms they showed us were not quite as clean as the other communities we have seen. The place only...See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Chandler Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Chandler Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.