8100 Westwold Drive Bakersfield CA 93311
As one of the premiere senior living communities in the region, Brookdale Bakersfield offers quality, personalized assisted living and dementia care. Our residents come first in everything we do. Brookdale Bakersfield has a compassionate staff that is passionate about senior care and works to create lasting relationships with each resident, getting to know their past stories and future goals on a personal level.
We offer a range of services and amenities that sets us apart from traditional senior living communities and helps residents to thrive. They include:
- Housekeeping and trash service
- Laundry service
- Scheduled transportation
- Concierge services including pet care, running errands and room service
- A bustling and dynamic activities calendar
- Community clubs and groups to encourage residents to engage with other who have similar interests
Pricing at Brookdale Bakersfield
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Bakersfield
- A tour for care
We toured this community for a place for me to call home. I liked the friendly staff who were helpful. They have a clean community and I liked the variety of rooms. I would recommend a tour to others.
- Honest, Upfront Talk by Brookdale Bakersfield
It was a complicated process trying to find an assisted living facility for my father, even with the assist of A Place For Mom. It became clear that getting a honest out of pocket cost for each place was daunting...
Facility does offer respite care. Require doctor's authorization prior to setting a date range for the care. Cost is reasonable.
- See all 44 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Bakersfield
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Bakersfield
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.