2401 Cougar Avenue Cody WY 82414
Our residents enjoy many amenities in both our private apartments and in our comfortable common areas:
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezers and microwaves
- Ample storage space
- Individual climate controls
- Private bathrooms with safety features
- Cheerful dining room serving three meals and snacks daily
- Beauty salon
- All public and private areas are wheelchair & walker accessible
- Pet friendly community
We are a busy and involved community with fun activities sure to please every personality and interest:
- Daily exercise classes
- Bible studies and church services
- Outings for shopping and dining
- Live musical entertainment
- Scenic mountain drives
- Arts & craft classes
- Visiting pets and other animals
We offer a thoughtful, warm and loving environment designed to promote independence and dignity. Our caring staff will offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Mom is loving her new home and freinds!
I recently visited my mother at Brookdale Absaroka in Cody, WY and I was very impressed. All of the staff was very nice, friendly and I could tell really cared about all the residence. Brookdale has daily...
Nice on the Outside, and That's It
It was beautiful and full of antiques and that is as nice as it got. There were problems from the director on down. My friend was not treated well there. She was in out of the hospital constantly. Once she...
It is a nice community and our loved one seems to be happy there. The staff is friendly and really caring. When I call to ask about my loved one they answer all my questions and provide me with updates of his...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.