5100 W. Nob Hill Blvd. Yakima WA 98908
Our community offers activities to promote physical health such as a fitness room and a whirlpool as well as an on-site beautician. We believe that emotional health and fun is critical; residents can enjoy a variety of engaging activities including Tai Chi, games, tea parties and crafts. We enjoy frequent outings to local restaurants, shopping and sightseeing. Our outdoor courtyards are enclosed for security and provide space for relaxing with friends or puttering among the flowers. We understand how special the bond is between residents and animals so we are a pet friendly community.
Your health and safety is a top priority at Blossom Place, we provide:
- Assistance with daily activities such as grooming and housekeeping
- Registered Nurse is available at all times
- Emergency response system
- Rehabilitation services
- Home visit program
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Assistance with medications
- Private and public areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
Our spacious studio and one bedroom apartments provide all of the comforts of your previous home, including kitchenettes complete with refrigerator and microwave. There is ample storage space throughout the apartment and we encourage you to decorate and truly make it your own.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Blossom Place Reviews
- A good place for good care.
This is a great community with great care. The staff are nice and were always helpful. We liked that he did not want to leave when it was time. The menu was appealing and he seemed to like the menu. They do...
- gets the job done
Very Clean rooms and dinning area but they have Ham on the meals almost all the time and that getting old to eat so much every week. People are nice and staff does a great job but they are I think one maybe...
- An improvement form before!!
The Blossom Place has been a good experience for my mother. I am impressed with the place and the staff is very caring. They have a RN on staff during the day. The place is clean and the place is small, no...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.