Adora Midtown Park
8130 Meadow Rd Dallas TX 75231
Irresistibly comfortable and relaxing. Our studio floor plans offer exceptional style, functionality, and convenience.
Each residence has contemporary interior finish outs, wood-style flooring, and a private bath.
Adora Midtown encourages relaxation and enjoyment by providing you with a premium level of attention.
• Small boutique style design
• Premium Level of attention
• On-Site Starbucks
• Choice of in-room or restaurant-style dining in our bistro
• Beautiful private garden area
• Guest Centered Culture of Hospitality & Caring
• Multiple levels of care offered at Adora, making transitions seamless when more care is needed
• Convenient location central to many areas of the Dallas metroplex
• Meeting every need, Boutique Assisted Living in our 2nd floor Lofts
• Purposely designed lounge areas with large screen TV’s throughout the community
• Beautiful private courtyard
What sets us apart? Our additional services in the same continium of care.
•Short Stay Rehabilitation as a bridge from Hospital to Home
•On-Site Internal Medicine, Therapy, and Specialty Doctors
•Experienced Clinical Leadership
•Excellent Continuum of Care with doctors credentialed from several area hospitals
Hospitality focused Boutique experience provides an exceptional guest experience while delivering clinical excellence
•All Private suites and bathrooms for all our provided levels of care.
•Modern Boutique style design
•Multiple common lounge spaces with large screen TV’s throughout the building
•Guest centered culture of hospitality and caring
Adora Midtown Park Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Adora Midtown Park Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Adora Midtown Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.