Woodland Assisted Living
39705 Wenner Rd Lovettsville VA 20180
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Woodland Assisted Living Reviews
Frank and Shauna Hyatt are lovely people and the home is very clean and bright. They have up to 15 people at various levels of need. The location is somewhat isolated for our needs but the setting is beautiful...
- I thought this place looked extremely nice overall,
We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. I thought this place looked extremely nice overall, and everyone seemed very friendly! However, the only opening they had was...
- Best home we saw.Friendly people nice...
Best home we saw.Friendly people nice room and home.Glad you sent us here.I liked this better than an institutional atmosphere.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.