2614 43rd St W Bradenton FL 34209
Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a warm, inviting, residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Windsor Oaks is just the right choice for your needs.
Every design feature of Windsor Oaks is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Classic homestyle architecture
- Large front porch with outdoor seating, patio, and picnic area
- Enclosed courtyard with walking paths and fountain
- Single level, handicapped accessible, and barrier free
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, except in bathroom
- Large bathroom with handrails and convenient medicine cabinet
- Emergency call system
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Spacious closets
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Warm, homelike environment
- Elegant dining in the Palma Sola
- Large hallways with oak railings and beautiful artwork
- Living room and other quiet gathering areas with fireplace and elegant furnishings
- Laundry room with free washer and dryer access
- Private dining and party room to host family and friends
- Full-service hair salon
- Ice cream parlor for socializing with friends and neighbors
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.