West Valley Assisted Living
7055 Shoup Ave West Hills CA 91307
West Hills Retirement Center
West Hills Retirement Center is an assisted living community in the pleasantly warm climate of West Hills, CA. Located in the lively town of West Hills, residents have access to multiple nearby senior centers and a variety of delightful shopping locations. Gentle Pacific ocean breezes create a pleasant atmosphere year round.
West Hills provides a safe and healthy atmosphere for community residents. Devoted staff members cook, clean, provide laundry service, and even provide transportation to appointments at nearby medical and dental facilities. The goal at West Hills is for all residents to remain ambulatory while enjoying a comfortable and active lifestyle. To this end, residents receive daily care focused on maintaining optimal health, as well as monthly visits from caring and friendly physicians.
Residents enjoying their stay at West Hills will experience the following benefits from their assisted living community:
- Nutritionally balanced meals served with fresh ingredients three times a day
- Spacious rooms with private baths
- Daily events scheduled by a full-time activity director
- Individual control of heating and cooling in room
- Access to cable and phone
- Natural light streaming in from large picture windows
- Religious menus for devout residents
At West Hills, we endeavor to create a comfortable environment where seniors have the freedom to be active and mobile. We encourage our residents to explore the grounds, make new friends, and enjoy trips to local attractions in nearby Los Angeles. If you enjoy an active senior lifestyle, we hope you will join us some day.
Pricing at West Valley Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of West Valley Assisted Living
Community Details at West Valley Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at West Valley Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.