345 SW Hill Rd McMinnville OR 97128
Residents at Vineyard Heights enjoy an active and enriching lifestyle that celebrates individuality and independence while promoting wellness and healthy aging. Our well-trained staff strives to meet the unique and personal needs of each resident, developing lasting and meaningful relationships. From regular happy hours to lifelong learning opportunities and fitness classes, Vineyard Heights has everything residents need to thrive and enjoy retirement.
Our services and amenities include:
- Pet friendly accommodations
- Scheduled transportation for local shopping, outings and events
- Access to a compassionate and dedicated staff 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Comfortable and cozy common lounges with fireplace
- Onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Three meals a day served in our restaurant style dining room
- Personalized care plans
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
He is happy with the service there
Things are fine seemingly. There have been some things that are lost in translation, but that is when I talk to my Dad as opposed to the staff. They did include some paper work with financial information and...
very happy we found them
It was kind of a last option because it was a difficult process, and we were brought in by the marketing research gal for Vineyard Heights, and she did exceptionally well in being compassionate and understanding,...
I am half moved into Vineyard heights...
I am half moved into Vineyard heights. I am in one of the cottages. It is very nice. I highly recommend the cottages for someone still getting around without help. It is a very quiet neighborhood. I know...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.