610 Townbank Road North Cape May NJ 08204
At Victoria Commons, residents choose from a variety of accommodations ranging from studios to two bedroom apartments, most of which feature private balconies or patios encouraging you to enjoy the salt ocean air. Our nursing staff is available around the clock to ensure the safety and comfort of every person who calls Victoria Commons home. Nurses help with a variety of needs including dressing, bathing, and medication management. We are committed to delivering a high quality of care at all times and are proud of our National Bronze Award for Quality from the American Health Care Association and National Centers for Assisted Living.
You will find that our residents and staff are vibrant and dynamic, seeking to create meaningful and lasting relationships with each other. At Victoria Commons you will enjoy a wide array of amenities including:
- A flexible open dining plan
- A bustling activities calendar
- Trips into town for lunch, shopping and banking
- An onsite fitness and activity room
- Housekeeping services
- Cozy and comfortable lounge areas with a fireplace
- Beautiful gardens
- Complimentary laundry services
Come by Victoria Commons on beautiful North Cape May today to see how you can live in luxury!
Pricing at Victoria Commons
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Victoria Commons
Senior Housing Types Provided at Victoria Commons
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.