Via Christi Village Broadmoor
1240 N Broadmoor Ave Wichita KS 67206
The Cornerstone at Broadmoor Assisted Living community is located in Wichita, KS. Wichita is located in Sedgwick County and is home to about 382,000 people. Considered 'The Air Capital of the World', Wichita is a fun and relaxing town where residents will enjoy going out to restaurants and planned events together, or relaxing in the comfort of our community.
The Cornerstone at Broadmoor Assisted Living is a development committed to offering the highest level of care for our residents while maintaining their own sense of independence. We offer full-time care around the clock to help ensure your loved one always feels cared for, loved and supported. At The Cornerstone at Broadmoor Assisted Living, our commitment is the care of our residents. Our highly trained medical staff is accessible day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to helping with any physical or medical needs that your loved one might have, we are a very fun group and we love to share in social activities and take part in various events together. Our amenities and activities include:
- Game nights and movie nights
- Exercise classes in our gym
- A full service hair salon and barber shop on-site
- On-site devotional services weekly
- Well-balanced meals prepared and served
- Apartments with additional bedrooms for guests/family members
- Kitchenettes in the apartments
We are proud of our development and hope you will join us for great planned events, fun and relaxing times, and plenty of new friends at The Cornerstone at Broadmoor Assisted Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.