Unique Care Assisted Living
9122 Liberty Rd Randallstown MD 21133
Unique Care Assisted Living is a senior residential care home that is located in the small, unincorporated city of Randallstown, MD and in Baltimore county. Randallstown was interestingly named after two 18th century tavern owners; Christopher and Thomas Randall. The group home setting itself is local to the large Wildwoods Creek and Park. The community is also within walking distance to local dining, shopping and pharmacy options. The convenience and the history of the city makes Randallstown an interesting place to consider as your new home.
Unique Care Assisted Living is dedicated and committed to the care and the safety of its residents. In fact, our professional caregivers are available for assistance at all hours of the day and night. Our highly qualified licensed nurse is available on-call, for any routine medical concerns. The community is secure and is located in close proximity to the city hospital, offering further safety to our seniors.
In addition to the great location and the qualified caregivers, Unique Care Assisted Living wants its seniors to feel like they are at home. We offer the following amenities to assist with this:
- Scheduled activities monthly, including birthday and holiday celebrations
- Transportation available to off-site events and medical appointments
- Home-cooked meals prepared daily, with dietary restrictions
- Indoor common area available, with a large TV and bookcase
Unique Care Assisted Living would like to welcome you to your new home. We will provide you with comfort, compassion and fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.