Timber Creek Village of Columbia Falls
375 Meadow Lake Blvd Columbia Falls MT 59912
Timber Creek Village of Columbia Falls is an assisted living community located in Columbia Falls, MT. The city of Columbia Falls is located in Flathead County and is home to about 4,500 people. Columbia Falls is a small town where residents can enjoy quiet walks, going out on group outings, or relaxing in the comfort of our community.
Timber Creek Village of Columbia Falls is committed to giving the highest level of quality care to our residents in a relaxing home-like setting. Our community has on-site assistants who are ready 24-hours a day to help your loved one with any needs that arise so they always feel safe and supported. At Timber Creek Village of Columbia Falls, we focus on the care of our residents. Our highly trained staff is available day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to helping with any physical or medical needs that your loved one might have, we are a very active and fun group that loves planning various types of events, going out for social gatherings and spending time together. A few of our amenities and activities include:
- Group activities and social outings
- A full library and game room with pool table
- Well-balanced meals and healthy snacks
- On-site housekeeping and laundry services
- Comfortable seating areas to talk to friends and read
- A large common area to watch TV and movies
- Walking paths and activities for fitness and stretching
We are proud to serve the residents of our community and hope you will join us for lots of fun times, planned events and new friends at Timber Creek Village of Columbia Falls.
Pricing at Timber Creek Village of Columbia Falls
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Timber Creek Village of Columbia Falls
Senior Housing Types Provided at Timber Creek Village of Columbia Falls
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.