The Wentworth at Coventry AL1
6898 South 2300 East Salt Lake City UT 84121
Pricing at The Wentworth at Coventry AL1
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Wentworth at Coventry AL1
- Amazing Staff, Questionable Administration
My mother was a resident in the assisted-living for 2.5 years. In that time, I can’t say enough good about how amazing the entire staff has been. They are saints, Julie and Teresa in particular! They have cared...
- Our family is extremely happy now.
Very happy with Coventry. Placed my 94 year old mother approximately 6 weeks ago and she is having a ball! The care is excellent and the programs offered are very well planned and accommodating. The family...
- Community is in transition.
They have been going through an ownership change, and it's still going through the transition. I'm not happy with the food. They don't have a lot of variety in their menu, they don't have a...
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at The Wentworth at Coventry AL1
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Wentworth at Coventry AL1
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.