The WaterLeaf at Land Park
966 43rd Avenue Sacramento CA 95831
The WaterLeaf at Land Park is an assisted living community located in Sacramento, California, in Sacramento County and home to about 485,000 people. Sacramento is a beautiful city with its modern light rail trains, Tower Bridge and beautiful skyline showing the Sacramento River and the American River. Residents will enjoy getting out for exercise, going to sporting events, shows, or movies together, or they can relax in our comfortable community.
The WaterLeaf at Land Park is committed to providing our residents with the highest level of quality care in a relaxed atmosphere. Our trained staff specializes in memory care to help treat Alzheimer's and dementia and keep residents active and socially engaged.
Our development is also very friendly and socially active and we enjoy group activities with our residents through outdoor events, a host of indoor activities, and other ways to keep our seniors socially engaged with one another. A few of the available activities and amenities that we have in our community include:
- Speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and rehabilitation services
- A fun list of activities that we post on our weekly calendar
- Professional musicians who perform concerts on-site weekly
- Large, spacious accommodations
- Nutritious well-balanced meals in our dining room
- Landscaped courtyards and an outdoor sitting area
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Transportation to/from activities and appointments
We are proud to assist the seniors in our development and would love to have your family member join us for relaxing times, fun activities, and new friends at The WaterLeaf at Land Park.
Pricing at The WaterLeaf at Land Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The WaterLeaf at Land Park
- They Have A Homey Atmosphere
It is going very good for my mom. The staff are very nice and talk to us on the phone. The staff know my name after seeing me twice. They are very accommodating with her needs. It does not smell and it is very...
- Three Stars
The manager was excellent and very accommodating and such a sweet person, I have nothing but good things to say about her. But my loved one was there for about a week, and he was by himself for a long period...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at The WaterLeaf at Land Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at The WaterLeaf at Land Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.