The Renaissance on Peachtree
3755 Peachtree Road Northeast Atlanta GA 30319
For some quiet time, you can enjoy walking the beautifully landscaped walkways and courtyards or simply enjoy spending time in your private apartment home.
Assisted living services are also available. So whether you need just a little help, or a lot, now or down the road, our professional staff will help you look and feel your best.
- Beautiful 16-story building situated on Peachtree Street, close to all that the desirable Buckhead area has to offer
- Elegant dining room
- Private dining room for entertaining family and friends
- Cafe and gift shop
- Comfortable lobby and lounges
- Activity and games room
- Parking garage for residents and off-street parking for visitors and guests
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Beauty salon
- Luxury bus, limousine, and town car
- Full calendar of fun and engaging social, cultural, educational and recreational programs, events and activities led by a full-time program supervisor
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Staff available 24 hours a day to answer questions
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Emergency communication system including wireless call pendant
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Full kitchens
- Washer and dryer (select apartments)
- Walk-in closets
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Renaissance on Peachtree Reviews
- Great Property!!
I like that this property is always very well maintained and has a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. The staff have been wonderful to my mother and have accommodated her needs the best...
- Mom likes the community a lot
The staff at this community are nice, helpful, friendly and open to making improvements. They listen and take advice well. The food would be a seven or eight on a scale of one to ten. I think they could use...
- Good Tour But Not The One
After we were shown an apartment and saw the size of it, we decided not to choose them. We were looking for a large apartment to fit our needs. The tour went very good and it was fine but it was not best for...See all 18 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.