The Fountains at Godfrey
1000 Airport Road Godfrey IL 62035
At The Fountains of Godfrey, our committed and dedicated staff strives to ensure each resident is enjoying an active and independent lifestyle while receiving quality care services. We offer personalized care services designed to meet the unique needs of each resident. Our community is vibrant and fun with regular happy hours, lifelong learning opportunities and fitness classes.
Our long list of services and amenities include:
- Intergenerational and volunteer programs to engage residents in the larger Godfrey community
- Elegant dining room where residents enjoy three meals every day
- Outdoor putting green
- Pet friendly accommodations
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Country store
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Internet access in our computer center
- Fitness room
- Dynamic social calendar with outings and activities
- Scheduled transportation services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Amazing place for a loved one
It is a beautiful, bright and friendly community, that I would recommend to anyone. They offer a lot of activities and have wonderful food. The staff treats the residents like a loved one and attend to the...
Wonderful place! Hidden Gem in Godfrey
I have worked in this industry for a long time. I have been in several buildings. This building is one-floor beautiful place. It is remarkable how the staff and management care for their residents. I would...
Feels Like Home!!
I really like that the staff cares a lot about the residents. They treat them like family making it feel like home. The food is good and the community is well maintained. One thing that i hope could change...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.