Temple Park Living
40112 Tennyson Road Murrieta CA 92563
Temple Park Living is a senior care home that is located in the small city of Murrieta, CA and in the southwestern part of Riverside county. Murrieta backs up to the Santa Rosa Plateau and is near the Rancho Santa Rosa Historical Area. The group home setting is directly across the street from the Vintage Reserve Park and is within a short walk to the Harveston Lake. The great location and beautiful mountain views makes Murrieta a nice place to call home.
Temple Park Living offers qualified staff, who make it a goal to enhance their residents lives and to provide them with a safe, comfortable home. Many of the caregivers are specially trained in unique problems, including Alzheimer's, Dementia and Diabetes care. We even provide after-stroke care. All of our staff are fully qualified and have passed thorough background checks, ensuring your safety.
In addition to the beautiful scenery and the wonderfully trained staff in the community, Temple Park Living offers the following amenities:
- Wholesome, nutritious meals provided daily; with dietary restrictions accounted for
- Open home layout, with tall ceilings and handicapped accessible rooms
- Comfortable private and semi-private rooms available
- Field trips regularly off-site
Temple Park Living would like to invite you into your lovely new home, while we provide you with the necessary care, compassion and relaxation to make you as comfortable as possible.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.