Task Home Care Services
19 Post Road East Westport CT 06880
What Makes Task Home Care Services Different...
- RN Supervisor available for care plan development and ongoing support
- Multilingual support services available
- 24/7 on call support
- Our case managers have the ability to instantly understand our clients' needs
- Live-in care available throughout the entire state
- Low turnover rate for caregivers that ensures our clients receive a continuity of care.
- Caregivers receive on going in service specializing in Alzheimer's and dementia training
- Pre-screened qualified Employees — Includes state and national background check
- Performs all services with dignity and professionalism
Types of services
- Provides Transportation for grocery shopping and medical visits
- Daily personal care (Dressing, Bathing assistance, Toileting)
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Live-in 254/7, Hourly, and holiday home care
- Respite Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Father Well with This Home Care
My father is doing great since he started to receive home care services from this agency. I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. Our care giver is working out great. She helps with personal care,...
My mother has a live-in caregiver to help her from the Task Home Care Services. The caregiver is very nice and attentive. She helps my mother with light housekeeping, meals and any other tasks she may need...
Getting right to it!
The people that run this place has been great. The director has been understanding and willing to work with us. The first 2 people that they sent here did not work out, but they have been doing there best...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.