Silverado Oak Village
W128 N6900 Northfield Drive Menomonee Falls WI 53051
At Silverado we recognize what it truly means when a person can stop being a caregiver and start being family again. Moments of joy are our greatest achievement, and with over twenty years of experience caring for those with memory impairments, we have seen many.
Silverado's social model of care celebrates residents' abilities, not their limitations. We offer the following amenities:
- Comfortable, well-appointed surroundings with spacious living rooms and open access to outdoor walking paths, gardens, benches and gazebos (weather permitting)
- Emphasis on socialization to keep residents engaged and provide sense of purpose
- Activity programs and clubs to build self-esteem, maintain dignity and offer opportunities for growth and creativity
- Thoroughly screened staff, including a criminal background check, values assessment and drug test
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- As-needed assistance with dressing, personal care, etc., with a focus on independence
- Gourmet food — come and see what we mean!
We believe that you can't separate world-class clinical care from compassion, so we offer:
- Nexus at Silverado, an innovative evidence-based program designed to help early-stage residents build a cognitive reserve that may help slow the progression of dementia
- Caregivers specially-trained in dementia, memory impairment and challenging behaviors
- Physician Medical Director
- Around-the-clock licensed nurse on-site
- Medications administered only by licensed nurses
Schedule a tour to see firsthand what sets Silverado apart.
Pricing at Silverado Oak Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Silverado Oak Village
- Care for Dad
The care at this community is wonderful. I like knowing that he is in a clean community. They offer a great variety of good meals. They do offere him to participate in some of the activities. I like the care...
- A positive experience!
My father is doing very well since his move to the Silverado Oak Village. The staff there are incredible and they are taking very good care of him. We have nothing but good things to say about this community....
- The Staff Are So Wonderful!
My dad is doing better than he has in any prior community. The staff are fantastic and they are all great. They have been very great at working with him and they are on top of his medications. They have accommodated...
- See all 26 community reviews
Community Details at Silverado Oak Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Silverado Oak Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.