Senior Helpers of S. Metro Milwaukee
6001 N. Green Bay Ave Glendale WI 53209
- Caring companionship
- Running errands & shopping
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning & preparation
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Bathing & grooming assistance
Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you — from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.
Pricing at Senior Helpers of S. Metro Milwaukee
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Senior Helpers of S. Metro Milwaukee
- Satisfied With This Home Care
Unfortunately we are no longer using this home care agency. However we did have a good experience while my mother received services from them. I was satisfied with everything they did for us, and when I was...
- Nice staff!
From what I have heard of my loved one's time with Senior Helpers, everything is going just fine. Though we had one small issue with an incident, the staff are sure to arrive on time and take care of my...
- They need some improvement...
We had a couple of problems with the Senior Helpers. First, the day that it snowed really bad, we had a caregiver scheduled to come and she never showed up, but I still got billed for it. They still have not...
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Senior Helpers of S. Metro Milwaukee
Senior Housing Types Provided at Senior Helpers of S. Metro Milwaukee
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.