12041 Wilshire Blvd Suite 30 Los Angeles CA 90025
- Caring companionship
- Running errands & shopping
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning & preparation
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Bathing & grooming assistance
Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you — from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Senior Helpers Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.