Sarah Moore Community
26 North Union Street Delaware OH 43015
Sarah Moore Community is an assisted living community available to seniors who are looking to call Delaware, OH their home. Those who are looking to live in a city that has a rich history will find that this community is the right place for them. Those who are visiting residents of this community will find places of interest to visit, including the Olentangy Indian Caverns.
Sarah Moore Community provides a staff who are ready to help out with everything from dressing to emergency situations. The staff are available throughout the day and night, so that everyone who chooses this community as their home has the chance to relax and know that they will always be helped when needed.
In addition to offering a beautiful building in a great setting and the kind of staff who are caring and kind, this community also offers the following:
- Nutritious meals and snacks served on a daily basis
- Weekly linen and towel services
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Beauty salon and barber shop available on-site
- Dental care
- Weekly personal laundry services
- Private bathrooms with showers
When a senior is looking for a place to live they need to find a community that will feel like home, and that is just what Sarah Moore Community is all about.
Pricing at Sarah Moore Community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Sarah Moore Community
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sarah Moore Community
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.