Sandy Springs Personal Care Center
300 Johnson Ferry Rd NE Atlanta GA 30328
Pricing at Sandy Springs Personal Care Center
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sandy Springs Personal Care Center
- Great place for senior living
My mother has lived there for 12 years.The staff is great. The food is good. It is a great value for senior retirement living. I would highly recommend it.The employees are friendly, kind and caring. The condos...
- Rude dining room staff, not worth the elder abuse
I am currently a resident and cannot wait until my lease is up so I can move. The primary problem is the food and dining room staff. Since you are charged for food, you feel forced to use the dining room. First,...
- great independent senior living
I live here. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The flexibility in the meal plan is wonderful. Three meals a day are available but only some 10 to 18 are included in your monthly fee. An assisted living...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Sandy Springs Personal Care Center
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sandy Springs Personal Care Center
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.