Rose Garden Villa
1009 East Marcellus Street Long Beach CA 90807
Rose Garden Villa is a residential care home situated in Long Beach, California, in Los Angeles County. We are located in a quiet, residential area with a convenient bus line nearby. Churches, a synagogue, parks, grocery stores, and a coffee shop are all within a mile of our residence. Within just 2 miles, our residents have access to three highly-rated hospitals.
Our group home is committed to provide caring supervision and personalized care to allow for your independence. With a maximum capacity of just 6 residents, we offer an intimate, family-like setting; in fact, we encourage your own family to join in our daily meals. Our kitchen is equipped to meet various dietary accommodations including Kosher, gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-sugar meals. Our staff is trained to provide memory care (including Alzheimer's and dementia).
Beyond medical care and 24-hour awake staff to meet your assisted living needs, our caring community offers many other amenities, including:
- Private and shared rooms
- An in-room call system and door alarms
- A fully fenced and gated residence
- Restaurant style dining with room service if needed
- Visiting specialists including podiatrists, nurses, occupational therapists, and physical therapists
- An on-site beautician
- Resident and guest parking is available
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Medicare and veterans' benefits are accepted
If you are seeking continued independence, our personal assistance to support you in your daily living activities will provide the measure of autonomy that you desire.
Pricing at Rose Garden Villa
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Rose Garden Villa
- Very nice facility, but could not communicate with staff
The facility was very nice. The food is high quality and the facility is very clean. The rooms are very comfortable. My main concern is that, while the staff is friendly and polite, they have some trouble with...
- I think they are doing a good job so far.
I think they are doing a good job so far. I think they are friendly enough. She seems to be pleased with them. I haven't noticed anything that isn't clean, and my loved one is clean. There are no activities...
- I met with the owner Rose a...
I met with the owner Rose and visited both of her homes. I was impressed by the cleanliness and the home like feeling. The outdoor living spaces was also very appealing. The residents were up eating and they...See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Rose Garden Villa
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rose Garden Villa
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.