Right At Home Galveston
1623 Broadway Galveston TX 77550
We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.
• Medication reminders
• Light housework
• Meal preparation
• Bathing assistance
• Shopping and errands
• Local transportation
• Doctor or pharmacy visits
• Personal Care services including bathing, transferring and lifting, and toileting assistance
Pricing at Right At Home Galveston
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Right At Home Galveston
- professional, kind, and comforting
It was very comfortable letting them into my home. They were very professional, kind, and comforting.This was my first experience with anything like this, and has been a very good and educational experience.I...
- Great at finding replacement caregivers - we were never left without help
We've had different people; they've all been pretty good but some have been better than others. I think they have been very good. When there is a problem like a caregiver has a personal issue or is...
Community Details at Right At Home Galveston
Senior Housing Types Provided at Right At Home Galveston
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.