Pure & Gentle A.C.H.
1354 SE 162nd Ave Portland OR 97233
Pure & Gentle A.C.H. is a senior care home located in vivacious Portland, Oregon in the county of Multnomah. Our quaint community is nestled in a peaceful neighborhood, not far from Lynchview Park and Parklane Park. Portland is a vivacious city that is otherwise known as The City of Roses and is home to the spectacular Rose Festival. The magnificent Columbia River is nearby and adds a special interest to those who love to fish, hike and enjoy the abundant nature Portland has to offer.
Pure & Gentle A.C.H. is committed to providing your loved one with top-notch, loving and compassionate care in a safe and comfortable group home setting. Our residents are our highest priority and we are dedicated to ensuring their peace of mind, comfort and freedom. Our trained caregivers are on-site 24 hours a day to ensure that your loved on is safe and secure and that their medical and physical needs are fully met. We offer a host of activities and amenities that are designed to enrich the lives of our residents. Some of our amenities include:
- Fully gated home with lush landscaping
- Located within close proximity to many local amenities
- Comfortable sitting areas inside for enjoying entertainment or visiting with family and friends
- Various dining and menu options to choose from
- Quiet and peaceful location
- Lounging areas outside for enjoying the natural surroundings
- Medication management services available
Here at Pure & Gentle A.C.H. we invite you to join us and make our home, your home too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.