Pure & Gentle A.C.H.
1354 SE 162nd Ave Portland OR 97233
Pure & Gentle A.C.H. is a senior care home located in vivacious Portland, Oregon in the county of Multnomah. Our quaint community is nestled in a peaceful neighborhood, not far from Lynchview Park and Parklane Park. Portland is a vivacious city that is otherwise known as The City of Roses and is home to the spectacular Rose Festival. The magnificent Columbia River is nearby and adds a special interest to those who love to fish, hike and enjoy the abundant nature Portland has to offer.
Pure & Gentle A.C.H. is committed to providing your loved one with top-notch, loving and compassionate care in a safe and comfortable group home setting. Our residents are our highest priority and we are dedicated to ensuring their peace of mind, comfort and freedom. Our trained caregivers are on-site 24 hours a day to ensure that your loved on is safe and secure and that their medical and physical needs are fully met. We offer a host of activities and amenities that are designed to enrich the lives of our residents. Some of our amenities include:
- Fully gated home with lush landscaping
- Located within close proximity to many local amenities
- Comfortable sitting areas inside for enjoying entertainment or visiting with family and friends
- Various dining and menu options to choose from
- Quiet and peaceful location
- Lounging areas outside for enjoying the natural surroundings
- Medication management services available
Here at Pure & Gentle A.C.H. we invite you to join us and make our home, your home too.
Pricing at Pure & Gentle A.C.H.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Pure & Gentle A.C.H.
Community Details at Pure & Gentle A.C.H.
Senior Housing Types Provided at Pure & Gentle A.C.H.
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.