17833 Harlem Ave Tinley Park IL 60477
Porter Place provides specialized, compassionate care for
individuals facing the challenges of Alzheimer's disease and
other forms of dementia. Anthem Memory Care is a purpose driven
organization creating highly engaged, resident-centered
environments, where life revolves around close and continued
contact with people, nature, and the arts.
'Protect, Engage & Love'
PORTER PLACE FEATURES:
- Personal customized plans for each resident's
needs based on his or her unique life story
- Nourishing and delicious meals, prepared on site with
attention to each resident's tastes and preferences
- Sincere attentiveness to each resident's emotional,
spiritual and intellectual needs
- Spacious and secure outdoor spaces for exercise,
gardening, social activities and more
- Interactive activities with a focus on physical and
occupational therapy support
- Full spectrum memory care from mild dementia
to end of life
- Integrated technology providing enhanced security
while allowing for independence and dignity
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Porter Place Reviews
- Our tour
This was a clean looking community when we visited. The person that took us on tour was friendly and they do allow pets. This community seemed larger than what we were looking for.
- Clean community
Porter Place was a very nice and clean community that we toured. The staff was very nice and explained their process and answered all of our questions. At the time we were touring places we were just looking...
So far so good. [Removed]. coordinated an appointment schedule for me to meet with him and tour the facility . We discussed options for the care of my Grandmother .Although there will be another assigned ED...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.