17833 Harlem Ave Tinley Park IL 60477
Porter Place provides specialized, compassionate care for
individuals facing the challenges of Alzheimer's disease and
other forms of dementia. Anthem Memory Care is a purpose driven
organization creating highly engaged, resident-centered
environments, where life revolves around close and continued
contact with people, nature, and the arts.
'Protect, Engage & Love'
PORTER PLACE FEATURES:
- Personal customized plans for each resident's
needs based on his or her unique life story
- Nourishing and delicious meals, prepared on site with
attention to each resident's tastes and preferences
- Sincere attentiveness to each resident's emotional,
spiritual and intellectual needs
- Spacious and secure outdoor spaces for exercise,
gardening, social activities and more
- Interactive activities with a focus on physical and
occupational therapy support
- Full spectrum memory care from mild dementia
to end of life
- Integrated technology providing enhanced security
while allowing for independence and dignity
Pricing at Porter Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Porter Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Porter Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.