Poet's Corner Residential Care Facility for the Elderly
204 Roberta Avenue Pleasant Hill CA 94523
Poet's Corner RCFE is a residential care home located in the Contra County, CA, community of Pleasant Hill. Pleasant Hill is situated in the East Bay district of the San Fransisco Bay area and enjoys warm, dry summers and mild winters. The community is noted for it's numerous green spaces and award-winning architecture. With a population of just over 33,000 residents, Pleasant Hill offers small town charm mixed with big-city amenities, and its proximity to San Fransisco and San Jose provides residents with access to all of the advantages of world-class cities.
Our main priority at Poet's Corner is providing residents with a secure, happy, and comfortable living environment in a group home setting. We choose our staff as carefully as we would choose people to to work in our own homes. Dedication and commitment are among our top priorities, and we also screen each applicant carefully.
Available services include:
- Meal preparation, grocery shopping, and menu planning
- Laundry, linens, and housekeeping
- Medication reminders, conversation, and companionship
- Scheduled activities and outings
- Assistance with personal grooming, bathing, toileting, and dressing
We strive to provide a high quality of life for each resident and take pride in the fact that residents and their families constantly tell us how much they appreciate our efforts. If you would like to find out more about our services, please feel free to contact us at your soonest convenience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.