Parkside Village (Opening Spring 2018)*
14501 E Crestline Dr Aurora CO 80015
Affordable, lavish & amenity filled independent living made simple. Let us take care of your needs, so you can enjoy the important things in life.
Parkside Village Retirement Resort is a beautiful new Resort Lifestyle Community coming to Aurora,CO early 2018. Parkside Village offers an independent environment for adults 55 and older with luxurious apartment home choices in a safe community setting. This all-inclusive resort atmosphere features 24-hr concierge service, and satisfaction guaranteed.
Community all-inclusive amenities include:
- Our industry-exclusive Freedom Dining program
- Weekly housekeeping
- Scheduled transportation
- Wellness & Fitness center
- Mobile safety system
- All utilities including TV, phone and internet
- 150 seat state of the art theatre with scheduled entertainment
- Activities, excursions and more!
All included in one monthly fee with no buy-in or long-term lease.
For a limited time we have a early reservation opportunity (Charter Resident) with a host of special benefits! Secure your spot on the priority list to choose your apartment home in our new community with a fully refundable $500 deposit. The list if filling quickly, call today.
Pricing at Parkside Village (Opening Spring 2018)*
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Parkside Village (Opening Spring 2018)*
Senior Housing Types Provided at Parkside Village (Opening Spring 2018)*
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.